Image Source: eyeslipsface
1. Apply eyeshadow primer over your whole lid and lower lid of each eye. This will help your eye shadow and eye liner pencil have more staying power for your entire evening out.
2. Cover the top lids with the palest pink eyeshadow.
3. Sweep mid-range pink shadow under the brow bone to accentuate the depth of your eyes.
4. Follow the curve of your eyelid with the soft brown eye shadow to create a smoky look.
5. Trace the upper and lower lash lines with the black eyeliner pencil.
6. Finish the look with a generous application of black mascara.