1. Apply green eyeshadow starting at your upper lid eyelashes towards the outer corner of your eye. Blend rough lines at the outer corner of your eye, then emphasize your lower eyelid with the same eyeshadow.
2. Use gold shimmer eyeshadow to emphasize your inner eye corner and the inner half of your upper eyelid. Repeat for your lower eyelid.
3. Apply some grassy green eyeshadow to the area above your pupil, then use the same eyeshadow to define the outer corner of your eye along the lower lash line. Connect with the upper eyelid line.
4. Apply dark green eyeshadow to the outer corner of your eye along your upper eyelid fold.
Image Source: fabartdiy
5. Emphasize upper eyelid along the lash line using a brown pencil. Apply two layers of mascara to your upper and lower eyelashes.
6. To add depth to your eyes, apply brown pencil inside your lower eyelid. Important tip: we’re not blending eyeshadow here – try keeping clear lines instead.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE