• Base nail polish in any color
• White or pale nail polish
• Narrow tape
Image Source: alldaychic
1. Paint all your nails with your chosen base color and let them dry completely.
2. Stick small strips of tape vertically across your nails, leaving a small space near one edge. Do not make the highlights in the middle of the nails.
3. Paint a long blob of the white or pale nail polish between the paint strips. Do not paint a stripe all the way from the top to the bottom.
4. Wait for the highlight polish to dry some and then remove the tape.