Image Source: alldaychic
What to Do:
1. First apply the base coat to your nail, allowing them to dry completely.
2. On a clean surface, apply some nail polish that you can dab q-tips into.
3. Stick some q-tips in acetone, then put the q-tip into the nail polish (that you applied to the clean surface) and see the type of ‘mark or design’ they leave behind when you dab the q-tip.
4. Time to do the nails – stick the q-tips into the nail polish and dab at your nails (see photos).
5. Once you have finished creating your desired pattern, you can use the small brush dipped in acetone to remove any polish that may have gotten on the skin.
6. Let your nails dry completely and enjoy!