Image Source: alldaychic
1. Follow the directions on the box of white cake mix to make cupcakes.
2. Set aside one large marshmallow and about 15 mini marshmallows for each cupcake.
3. Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before you frost them with white icing. Be sure to apply enough so the marshmallows will stick.
4. Use a sharp knife or scissor to cut the large marshmallow in half. Stick this on the icing at the edge of the cupcake to make the sheep’s head.
5. Fill a small Ziploc bag with the chocolate icing, snip off the corner and use it like an icing bag a face on the large marshmallow.
6. Cut the remaining half of the large marshmallow in half and stick it to the white icing for the sheep’s ears.
7. Make the sheets will by sticking many marshmallows in a random pattern all over the remaining icing on the top of the cupcake.