About the product:
• This Makeup Brushes Provides Assortment of Makeup Brushes - Kabuki, Foundation, & EyeShadow Brushes; Lip Liner, Blush & Powder Brushes.
• Shop Cosmetics Training's Array of makeup brushes, cosmetic tools and applicators to ensure perfect results. Find beauty tools for face,eyelashes, eyebrows and more.
• Our makeup brushes have bold handle for easy use. Highest quality material, high density bristle, high quality Synthetic fiber hair,Does Not SHED.
1.Face Flat Brush :Blend liquid or cream products.
2.Powder Brush: Buffed powder foundation application,for blending mineral products.
3.Blush Brush: For applying Blush.
4.Angled Brush: Perfect for bronzer.
5.Liquid Foundation Brush.
6.Small Angled Brush: For eye shadow blending.
7.Small concealer Brushes: For apply concealer.
8.Classic Eye shadow Brush.
9.Small Detail Brush:For apply eyeliner or other details.
10.Small Detail Brush：For eye shadow details or use as lip brush.
11.Small Angled Brush: For apply eye shadow.
6 steps to clean makeup brushes:
1.Run the bristles under lukewarm water. Don't use hot water,
as the heat may damage the bristles.
2.Pour some baby shampoo to the water. Add 1 teaspoon of baby
shampoo into the cup and still gently to combine.If you do not have baby shampoo, use liquid Castile soap instead.
3.Dip the brush into the mixture and swirl. Only the bottom half
of your brushes' bristles should be swirled in the mixture to
avoid water traveling up the handle.
4. Rinse the bristles under lukewarm water.
5. Pat the bristles dry, then reshape them.
6. Let the brush air dry, then fluff it with your fingers.