For some, maybe it is complete fabrication, but others find these following 12 statements about love really interesting.
Here they are…
1. Monogamy is inherent not only for humans, but also for animals. In fact, maybe the animals are even more loyal than people. Wolves, storks, swans, gibbons, and penguins have life partners.
2. It takes no more than four minutes to realize whether you like someone or not.
3. When lovers meet eyes, their hearts begin to beat in rhythm.
4. Falling in love causes neurological reactions, resulting in euphoria similar to cocaine use.
5. Cuddling reduces pain, as it stimulates the release of oxytocin.
6. Even staring at a picture of your loved one has an analgesic effect.….READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE